Quality Assured High Quality Acid and Alkali Resistant Conveyor Belt Cc Ep Nn St
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $6/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Meters Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Type: Conveyor Belt
- Standards: GB/T 7984-2001, DIN22102, BS490, As1332, Rma, Jisk
- Material: Rubber, Polyester, Nylon, Cotton
- Thickness: 5-30mm
- Sample: for Free
- MOQ: 5 Meter
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 4010120000
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Heat-resistant, Tear-resistant, Flame-resistant, Cold-resistant, Acid and Alkali Resistant
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008, SGS, Bureau Veritas Certification
- Scope: Belt Conveyor, Screw Conveyor and So on
- Character: Oil Resistant, Aid Acid / Alkali Resistand, Heat R
- Warranty: More Than 1 Year
- Trademark: HUAYUE
- Origin: Hebei Baoding
Oil resistant type/conveyor belt carries parts and components coated with machine oil, heavy-oil treated coal in cooking plants and electric power generating plants, soybean draff, fish meat and other oily materials. Materials containing non-polar organic solvents and fuel. Oil resistant conveyor belt compounded of oil resistant synthetic rubber with good resistance to the damaging effects encountered when conveying oil contaminated or treated materials. Overlay glue is NBR which has good oil resistance According to consumer's ordering we choose strengthen material.
The product is made of cotton canvas, nylon canvas or EP canvas and finished through the processes of pressing, shaping, vulcanizing and etc. It is suitable for transporting oily materials.
1. It can be divided into two types according to the characteristics of the cover; Anti-abrasive type(D) and Ordinary type (L).
2. According to different oil resistance, it falls into two type of Y1 and Y2.
Break the intensity /Mpa=>
|Break extension rate /%=>||Wearing and tearing /mm 3 <=||Hardness/( o )+10|
|Performance before wearing out||14.0||400||250||60|
|Performance after wearing out||12.0||340||-||65|
| Major variety and oil resistance indicatrix:|
|Soak the rate of change of front and back performance|
|Volume expansion rate||Change rate of strength|
|A1||HCL||18%||50°C×96h||+10% Following||-10% within|
|A2||H2SO4||50%||50°C×96h||+10% Following||-10% within|
|A3||NaOH||48%||50°C×96h||+10% Following||-10% within|
Looking forward to your enquiry.